Thank you for your input for the new bylaws.
Our current bylaws state that we need to have half of our members to be present, in order to revise our bylaws. The majority of ISACA NL Chapter members have faith in ISACAs way of working and are not present at the GMMs. Unfortunately, this results that we’re not able to change our bylaws.
In collaboration with our notary, we have been advised as a workaround to conduct an additional GMM on 7-6-2023 at 19:00, in order to formally conclude that it is not possible for us as an association to have 1500 members to be present and vote. This will allow us to vote on the bylaws during the initially planned GMM on 26-6-2023 in Breukelen.
- Vote on acceptance of the new proposed bylaws;
- Determination that it was not possible to obtain a vote from 50% of the ISACA members;
- Determination to vote upon the bylaws formally on the GMM of 26-6-2023;
- Discussion of the bylaws, for additional improvements.
In other words, this additional GMM is only a formality and can be used to discuss the bylaws and the way forward of ISACA Netherlands.
By login in via the isaca.nl bylaws portal with the password proposal2023 via the following link https://isaca.nl/bylaws-proposal/ you will be able to find:
- Current bylaws
- Chapter Affiliation Agreement (guidelines from ISACA Global)
- Proposal bylaws Dutch
- Proposal bylaws English translation
Please note this is not an official translation from the notary, an official English version shall be created based on your input and shall be presented during the GMM.
- Comment sheet
The board of ISACA Netherlands