ISACA NL Journal Volume 1 - 2023
Succesfactoren voor DevSecOps in agile software development
The start of the Digital Security Transformation
Where to stash your (Data)loot?
The Compensation Trap
Governance in agile teams
An Exploration of AI Risk & Collaborative Assessment Methodology
How Dark patterns are taking the ‘informed’ out of informed cookie consent.
Five questions for Risk Event speaker Mona de Boer on Trustworthy AI and accountability
Contributing authors ISACA NL Journal Volume 1
- Barry Derksen – Editorial – ‘The start of the Digital Security Transformation’
- Mark Butterhoff & Yuri Bobbert – ‘The Compensation Trap’
- Paul Oor – ‘Where to stash the (Data)loot?’
- Dave van Stein & Yianna Paris – ‘Governance in agile teams’
- Jelle Slotman – ‘How Dark patterns are taking the informed out of the cookie consent.’
- Vincent van Dijk & Yuri Bobbert – ‘An Exploration of AI Risk & Collaborative Assessment Methodology’
- Fook Hwa Tan – ‘Five questions for Risk Event speaker Mona de Boer on Trustworthy AI’
- Mirna Bognar, Nico Kaag & Susan Schaeffer – ‘Succesfactoren voor DevSecOps in agile software development teams’
The ISACA NL Journal is written by members of ISACA Netherlands Chapter.
The Board of ISACA Netherlands Chapter offers ISACA members the opportunity to submit written works (articles, books, research reports) on ISACA-related subject matter topics for publication. The ISACA NL Chapter Review Board assesses the content of the submitted documents. After approval of the Review Board, the work in our online Journal.
The Review Board is formed by the board of ISACA NL Chapter and consists of: