A rapidly evolving supplier ecosystem brings emerging risks with it. Many organizations struggle with gaining insights into their supply chain security which is getting more complex with sub-contractors and sub-sub-contractors.
In this session we will share key lessons learned when trying to mature third party assurance during COVID-19 crisis.
Key challenges we had to overcome:
- Where to get reliable third party insights?
- How to analyze data to get meaningful results?
- Why to use continuous monitoring?
- When to collaborate and when to enforce contractual terms?
- How to successfully drive improvements to the supplier ecosystem?
Speaker: Anne Klebsch