What is ISO 31000?
ISO 31000 specifies principles and guidelines for risk management for identifying, assessing and mitigating risks faced by organizations. It recommends organizations to develop, implement and continuously improve a framework that aims to integrate risk management processes into the organization’s overall governance, strategy, and planning, management, reporting processes, policies, values and culture. This framework can be used regardless of the type of risk and organization on deck; it will help organizations to protect their financial stability and reputation.
Why Risk Management is important for you?
ISO 31000 will guide you toward identifying potential risks that could endanger the achievement of crucial objectives; it will help you to determine which risks are essential to take in order to achieve primary objectives before they affect the business, while effectively keeping all other risks under control.
Furthermore, becoming ISO 31000 certified proves that you have undergone the proper professional training; further advancing your risk management and risk identification skills. Nonetheless, helping you to formulate and correctly implement strategies and solutions to improve and protect the needs of the organization. Attending our training courses will be beneficial for you because it makes you more marketable to employers, as nowadays professional certifications are crucial.
Benefits of ISO 31000 Risk Management
PECB Certified ISO 31000 individuals involved in risk management process of an organization will enable the organization to:
- Gain competitive advantage – enhanced risk management will support achieving goals and objectives
- Reduce costs through proper risk management
- Respond to change effectively and find viable solutions
- Create and protect value
- Increase the likelihood of achieving objectives
- Productively identify the opportunities and threats
- Identify and mitigate the risk throughout the organization
- Gain stakeholder confidence and trust
- Create a consistent basis for decision making and planning
Kijk voor meer informatie hier.