Why should you attend?
ISO27005 Information Security Risk, Lead Risk Manager training enables you to learn the basic elements to manage Information Security Risks as specified in ISO/IEC 27005. During this training course, you will be able to understand the concepts and models of Information Security Risk Management.
After completing this course, you can sit for the exam and apply for the “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27005 Information Security Risk, Lead Risk Manager” credential. A PECB Certificate shows that you have understood the fundamental methodologies, processes and management approach.
Who should attend?
- Individuals interested in Information Security Risk Management
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of Information Security Risk Management
- Individuals interested to pursue a career in Information Security Risk Management
- Understand the concepts of Information Security Risk Management in accordance with ISO/IEC 27005
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO/IEC 27005 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand the approaches, methods and techniques used for Information Security Risk ManagementPrerequisites
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with practical questions and examples
- Practical exercises include examples and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
Kijk voor meer informatie hier.