The Risk Event of the Year!
Thursday 19th April, the IT Risk Congress of ISACA, NOREA, IIA, ISC2, KNVI & SSA will be held in Vianen with 21 top-speakers who dismantle the top 10 risks of 2018.
Please schedule in your calendar the date next year; Thursday 11th of April 2019.
We would like to thank our sponsors who make this possible:
Audittrail, Caseware IDEA, CompLions-GRC B.V., EXB Software BV, Guardian360, i-Inc.nl, iSOC24/Netwrix, Northwave, MAVIM, Protiviti, Traxion and TSTC.
The seminar program for participants is set up by three main streams: ‘Corporate Risks’, ‘IT Risks’ & ‘Digital Transformation Risks’.
Each of the mainstreams consist of several seminars so the participants can choose the program which suits their wishes and interests best.
Furthermore during the day, there are moments to meet the speakers and other participants, during breaks, drinks, dinner and during the musical entertainment of the band!
Language: Dutch & English - each timeslot has seminars in English.
- Members ISACA-NOREA-IIA-PvIB-SSA-KNVI: € 90,-
- Non Members: € 125,-
- Students: € 0,-
Target group: IT Auditors, IT Risk Managers, Security Professionals, IT Managers & IT Governance Professionals.
PE points: 6 PE
Location: Hotel Vianen, Prins Bernhardstraat 75, 4132 XE Vianen
Although the program below is carefully created, minor changes can happen. We organize for you top-speakers! During the program there will be breaks for coffee/tea, lunch and dinner.
Beginning of April the participants will receive the complete day program in which they can indicate their preferences for the sessions.
|Time||Corporate Risks||IT Risks||Tech Risks|
|Reception, registration, coffee|
|09:30||Opening: day chair (Joep Weerts) & ISACA president (Jaap van der Leer)|
Enterprise Change & Risk Management @ NDC Mediagroep
|Zero Risk with Secure Software DevOp|
Secure Software Alliance
Risky Business of selling
|11:15||Supplier Risk Management |
Janneke Schepers /
|The Top 10 Cyber Risks 2018|
Director Cyber Simplicity
|ISACA’s SHE LEADS TECH program|
|12:05||Technische uitdagingen van |
Privacy by Design
Associate professor Radboud University
|IT risico management met COBIT 5|
Wim Van Grembergen
University of Antwerp
|Most difficult leadership: Dealing with uncertainty|
Arjen van Berkum
|14:15||Balancing Business Assurance & Process Improvement|
Etienne Herlaar / Ashees Mishra
P&C Improvement Director Heineken
|Risico van IT kersen sensatie|
Aart van der Vlist
Valori Software Improvement
|15:30||Interactive Session |
Albert Kisjes/Dwayne Valkenburg
Agilos Risk Services / Cyberus
IoT Security - Challenges and Prospects
|16:15||Risicomanagement bij veranderingen|
|The real challenge with personal data processing|
Marcel Koers/Tjakko de Boer
|How to manage risk within Utilities: no risk, no glory?|
|17:00||Closing by Joep Weerts and Jaap van der Leer|
|17:30||Dinner buffet & Jazzy end: it’s about cats....|
NO RISK NO GLORY
MASTER RISK, GAIN TRUST
The RISK EVENT of the year!
Thursday 19 april 2018,
Prins Bernhardstraat 75
4132 XE Vianen
In 1 day the top-10 risks dismantled by TOP-speakers with a TOP-program!
- ISACA-NOREA-IIA-PvIB-KNVI members: € 90,- and 6 PE Points
- Non-members: € 125,- and 6 PE (acknowledged by ISACA)
- Students: € 0,-
*Terms and Conditions:
- Payment using iDeal, registration is only accepted via the website, data fields need to be completed (except foreign participants who will be invoiced)
- When registering, entering the field 'company name' is obliged, students enter their field of study
- Students (fulltime WO or HBO), max 10% of # participants, € 0,- (administration fee is € 30,- at no show)
- Restitution of the participation fee is not possible
- Participants receive beginning of April information on the definite day program and to choose for their preferences of sessions and participation to the diner
- Participants will need to sign an attendance list on April 19th 2018
- Participants will receive a digital CPE form as proof of their participation based on the attendance list
- General Terms and Conditions (in Dutch) of ISACA NL Chapter apply.