CISOs are being asked to justify the need for investment in security programs and resources. Most CISOs fail to understand that board members take an overarching and strategic vantage point to ensure the long-term prosperity and survivability of the enterprise. Therefore, gaining attention and being relevant to the board requires placing cybersecurity concerns in the context of business objectives—CISOs need to learn how to speak the language of business.
If recent security breaches have raised questions about effectiveness of your security program; if you are facing challenges in securing budget for cybersecurity initiatives; or if CXOs in your organization are skeptical about security spend; this webinar is for you!
- How to prepare for boardroom (most CISOs have no idea!)
- Elements of cybersecurity program governance
- Reporting cyber risk to the C-Suite
Speaker: Aamir Jamil, CISM, CGEIT
Director, GRC Simplified Limited, UK
Aamir is experienced IT Governance and Information assurance professional, helping boards and executive management in ensuring value from IT-enabled investments.
- A trusted adviser with strong strategic and analytical skills
- Accredited trainer for CISM, CGEIT, and COBIT2019
- Brings 15 years of experience in information and cybersecurity program management
- Published author, and speaker at International conferences.